Anything new since we last spoke in January?
Just kidding. Of course, there’s a lot new — mainly, a global pandemic that has brought the economy to an abrupt halt.
The knee-jerk reaction in challenging and uncertain times is to cut all expenditures deemed unnecessary. Advertising, for some reason, is often viewed as expendable.
But many of our clients are actually increasing their targeted ad buys during this crisis.
Why? When you think about it, it makes perfect sense:
1) More people are online now than at any point in history. Ever. You have your target customers’ undivided attention.
2) Since many organizations are pulling back their advertising, this is a perfect opportunity for you to fill the void. Websites have ad space that has to be filled by someone. It may as well be you.
3) When the economy fully reopens, you will have a head start on your competitors at being top of mind for your target customers’ needs. And, after being stuck home for weeks and months, they will have many needs.
4) The federal government passed a historic stimulus package, most credit card companies and auto vehicle financiers are deferring payments to late summer, student loan payments have been deferred to fall, and mortgage payments are being deferred for up to a year. In short, your target customers have disposable income.
5) You would be shocked at how much bang you can get for your advertising buck right now. Seriously. Contact me for details.
(Continued after ad.)
In challenging times, it’s the businesses that don’t panic that will always come out of a crisis stronger than when it began. My business will be one of them. Will yours?
Go to ArchersBowMedia.com/contact to set up a free phone consultation. I will analyze your unique situation and give you my best advice, whether we end up working together or not.
Jacob Brower is the president of Archer’s Bow Media. He has 20 years of experience in mass media, many of which he spent as the chief executive of a state and national award-winning media group in southwest Missouri. He was named among the nation’s top 25 media professionals under age 35 by Editor & Publisher magazine in 2016. Text or call him at 417-592-3505, or email him at email@example.com.